Empower yourself, your body and life energy with delicious organic vegetarian and vegan food. learn how to cook to heal your body.
Breathe in the nature. Learn breathing techniques which will help you to be aware and in charge of your life energy.
Connect with your intuition. Daily yoga (for beginners to advanced and holistic workshops will help you to connect with your intuition.
Fall in love in your life. Experience unforgettable moments with your child in one of the most beautiful spots on the planet.
Breathe Mama serves retreats for moms and kids from all over the world in the most beautiful places on the planet. As woman we usually nurture others more than ourselves – which is why we mothers need retreat and learn how to nurture ourselves first
Retreats for mamas and kids will take place on the magic island on Koh Phangan, Thailand. it’s a a beautiful island with natural beauty and amazing beaches .You will stay in the most beautiful spot on the island , a stunning villa complex with tropical feeling with modernity in and security in mind.
My name is Karolina. I adore life, travels, motherhood, being with other woman and mothers. After having a baby, like many mothers I lost sight of ‘me’. I paused and gifted myself time to retreat, which after many stressful and hectic years helped me to reconnect with me and enabled me to be more present in my life. My dream was to create a ‘sacred space’ retreat designed for mothers with their kids in the most beautiful location on the planet. I believe that each mother deserves a pause to empower and to reawake their dreams. A happy mother indicates a happy life and healthy family.
I am a mother myself and I do understand that You could have more questions than info provide on the website. Additional info will find in Faq section but I will be happy to answer any other question, no matter how silly you think it is.
FAQ Breathe mama
All babies and children are welcome. You can bring your newborn or seven year-old. Please let us know if you would like to come with older child ( how old is child ) to provide program for them. Most mums come with kids aged from about 6 months to 5 years.
Yes Thailand is safe for young visitors. In case of any emergency situation western hospital, doctors and pharmacies are close distance from our Breathe Mama Sanctuary. Thailand has a robust health-care infrastructure. Hospitals and health centers can be found across the country, even in small towns and villages.
Wake up time is individual. You can use kitchen to prepare your morning herbal tea, coffee or lemon water and choose from the options of breakfast for your child. You’ll be made a fresh green juice or power smoothie which you can drink before yoga (or some like to save it for afterwards).
• 09:00 Childminders arrive to Breathe Mama Sanctuary and kids are handed over. The children staying at Breathe Mama Sanctuary are walked over to Breathe Mama with the carers.
• 09:15 – 11:00 Yoga class on the outside shala. The childminders spend most of the morning outside in the play-area at Breathe MAMA Sanctuary. There is a special quiet sleeping area inside for babies in prams and a space more adequate for toddlers. The children do a range of activities. The children have a light, healthy snack of fruit, nuts and crackers at around 10:30.
• 11:00 Brunch for the mums at BreatheMama Sanctuary
• 11:00- 12:00/13:00 free mama time for massages, consultations, relaxing by pool, reading, resting, showering, chatting with others, just ‘being’.
• 12:00 Lunch for the kids
• 12:00 – 13:00 Childminders to mothers hand-over (can be 13: 00 if you have a treatment or towards the end of the week for those children who are adapted). Childcare after 13:00 is an extra cost.
• 12:30 – 18:30 free time for mama and child bonding, beach excursions, poolside relaxing, walking, island trips. We give you a light mid-afternoon super foods snack to take with you.
• 18:15 Dinner (that can be saved for those who are still out venturing the island).
• Bedtime for babies and wind-down time for mums.
• 2 evening’s workshops and cooking class for mums, babysitters included on-site for (sleeping) kids.
We can organize extra babysitters for those who want to go for a drink or late night walk.
We will do our best to adjust the schedule according to the needs and wishes of the group (within reason).