Let us take care of you. Take your time and space to find a deep sense of wellbeing. Leave the qualified carers in charge of your child while you can have a real break.
Reclaim your body. Let it heal with gentle yoga practice. Breathe in and enjoy the warm and energising sun. Savour the delicious and nourishing food made for you from fresh local ingredients.
Experience life-affirming pleasure and joy. Appreciate a nurturing massage and treat yourself to a spa visit. Enjoy the comfort of a private villa – where you can have a break from the daily routine.
Spend unforgettable bonding moments with your child. Join the women’s circle – where magic happens. Find happiness and peace within yourself. Wander barefoot on the sandy beach, look at the ocean and just be.
As a mother, you are constantly in charge, taking care of others. We know how hard it is to find time and space to focus on your needs. Breathe Mama Retreat is designed for you, and with mums’ needs in mind. You deserve a break. You need it. And your child needs a happy, relaxed mum. Join us to experience real vacation. Start 2019 fully recharged, and ready to have a great year.
Koh Phangan, Thailand magical vibes, stunning tropical nature and amazing sandy beaches. You will stay in a handpicked location: Baan Thamarchat, (“Natural House” in Thai), Only 5 min walk away from a lovely white sandy beach and with easy access to local shops and restaurants in the town of Srithanu, 10 minutes from the main town of Koh Phangan ‘Thongsala’.
The property is composed of 2 villas, with 5 air-conditionned bedrooms each. Large entertaining areas, a pool and a spa where you can relax in the sunshine.
To get there you will fly to Koh Samui Airport or Surathani Airport – 1 hour flight from Bangkok. We will help with the airport transfer to make your trip as smooth as possible.
- February 2nd – 11 th 2019
- February 12th – 21 st 2019
- February 22nd – March 3rd 2019
We have limited places so now is time to reserve your spot.
!!! Special Early Bird !!! – deposit till Nov 20th
mum + child 1840
additional adult (same room) 850
additional child 250
Regular Price – deposit till Dec 20th
mum + child 2150
additional adult (same room) 950
additional child 350
All prices in EURO
WHO IS IT FOR
New Mums – your baby is between 3-12 months old. You are still in the process of reclaiming your body after pregnancy. The retreat will give you nurturing care and the supportive environment that you crave. And sleep! Caregivers are available for extra babysitting hours if you wish to indulge yourself in that afternoon siesta you have been fantasizing about. In the hammock – or under the palm tree.
Mums of toddlers – your child is around 12-36 months old. Your hands are full, your brain is overloaded with the sounds of nursery rhymes and organising stimulating sensory activities. During the retreat your days will be peaceful and filled with quiet moments just for you. We will make sure that your needs become a priority, so you can recharge your batteries for the year to come.
Mums of young children – your child is between 3-7. Maybe you are thinking about having your life back, rebuilding your career, redefining your life purpose… but you don’t know where to start. Imagine having time and space to refocus on yourself. The real you. Our evening workshops will give you tools do some exciting soul-searching. The inspiring company of like-minded women will give you a real confidence boost.
We also welcome Mums with older children who feel like spending quality time together. And if you are a mum of 2, 3, or more… you know that you deserve that break like nobody else!
You can also join the retreat with your husband, sister, friend… We are flexible to accommodate your needs so that you make the most of this special time.
My name is Karolina. I adore life, travelling and being with other women. I created the BREATH MAMA RETREAT as a ‘sacred space’ designed for mothers looking to spend magical time with their children in one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. I believe that each mother deserves a pause to empower and reawaken her dreams.
Tempted but hesitating ? Do you have questions about the tripI am a mother myself and I do understand that every new experience has a different dimension when a child is involved. I am there to help make sure you find answers to all your questions. Check the FAQ section firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Breathe mama
All babies and children are welcome. You can bring your newborn or seven year-old. Please let us know if you would like to come with older child ( how old is child ) to provide program for them. Most mums come with kids aged from about 6 months to 5 years.
Yes Thailand is safe for young visitors. In case of any emergency situation western hospital, doctors and pharmacies are close distance from our Breathe Mama Sanctuary. Thailand has a robust health-care infrastructure. Hospitals and health centers can be found across the country, even in small towns and villages.
Wake up time is individual. You can use kitchen to prepare your morning herbal tea, coffee or lemon water and choose from the options of breakfast for your child. You’ll be made a fresh green juice or power smoothie which you can drink before yoga (or some like to save it for afterwards).
• 09:00 Childminders arrive to Breathe Mama Sanctuary and kids are handed over. The children staying at Breathe Mama Sanctuary are walked over to Breathe Mama with the carers.
• 09:15 – 11:00 Yoga class on the outside shala. The childminders spend most of the morning outside in the play-area at Breathe MAMA Sanctuary. There is a special quiet sleeping area inside for babies in prams and a space more adequate for toddlers. The children do a range of activities. The children have a light, healthy snack of fruit, nuts and crackers at around 10:30.
• 11:00 Brunch for the mums at BreatheMama Sanctuary
• 11:00- 12:00/13:00 free mama time for massages, consultations, relaxing by pool, reading, resting, showering, chatting with others, just ‘being’.
• 12:00 Lunch for the kids
• 12:00 – 13:00 Childminders to mothers hand-over (can be 13: 00 if you have a treatment or towards the end of the week for those children who are adapted). Childcare after 13:00 is an extra cost.
• 12:30 – 18:30 free time for mama and child bonding, beach excursions, poolside relaxing, walking, island trips. We give you a light mid-afternoon super foods snack to take with you.
• 18:15 Dinner (that can be saved for those who are still out venturing the island).
• Bedtime for babies and wind-down time for mums.
• 2 evening’s workshops and cooking class for mums, babysitters included on-site for (sleeping) kids.
We can organize extra babysitters for those who want to go for a drink or late night walk.
We will do our best to adjust the schedule according to the needs and wishes of the group (within reason).