- 10 days/9nights accommodation in a beautiful room with a double bed. The room is fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom
- Daily morning yoga for moms designed with a holistic approach, including themes such as: healthy breath, healthy digestion, healthy sexuality, healthy stress, healthy emotions, healthy mind. Addtional information
- One private consultation for mom with holistic therapeutic
- 2 evenings workshops (e.g. Breathe Mama Women’s Circle, holistic coaching)
- Evening’s relaxation / yoga nidra
- Creative children’s program every morning for 3.5 – 4 hours. Multi-lingual, heart-centered caretakers using the Montessori/Waldorf approach
- Evening babysitting is included during workshops, in case your child wakes up
- Thai cooking workshop
- One Thai Massage at a nearby spa
- Daily breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner for you and your child. All meals are prepared by our private chefs and are organic, vegan or vegetarian.
- Unlimited herbal teas, mineral water and fruits
- Beautiful welcoming gift
- Daily cleaning service
- Yoga mats, towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WIFI
- Transport from Thong Sala port to villa
- Organizational work before and during retreat
What’s not included?
Flights to and from Thailand, optional extra consultation/massage
If you wish to stay longer, for additional retreats, please contact us for special pricing. If you wish to extend your stay on the island, we will connect you with someone to assist with your plans. February and March are peak season on the island and there are limited accommodation options, so it is very important to book early.
The island’s natural beauty and amazing beaches will leave you rested and rejuvenated. Legend says that the island sits on Rose Quartz, which is why there is magical energy here. The ‘Island of Love’ is the perfect place to relax, practice yoga, re-awaken your dreams and connect with your child.
You will stay in one of the most beautiful spots on the island in a stunning, tropical villa complex, with modernity and security in mind. You can expect a unique, private style of living, perfect for our mama’s retreat. From the large, family-style dining area that can seat up to 12 people, to a fully equipped western-style kitchen and large comfy sofa area, you’ll find yourself right at home. And the living area overlooks and integrates with the swimming pool, giving you the perfect place to relax in the shade and enjoy bonding time with your child.