BreatheMama Polska 2020
Dates will be available soon
During a retreat with BreatheMama in Poland – You will stay in a beautiful place in Masuria, and we will take care of your child so that you can relax, strengthen your body, practice yoga, meditate, participate in inspiring workshops. Read More
You will come back with a new perspective and you will have unforgettable moments with your child.
Rebuild your dreams. Begin a summer full of power and new ideas..
Early Bird price –
3 990 PLN mother + 990 PLN child
Additional child 990PLN
Extra adult person ( same room ) 1990 PLN
4990 PLN mother +990 PLN child
990PLN additional child
We have a limited number of places
The price includes
- 7 nights/8 days in a beautiful and intimate place in Warmia and Mazury, less than 3 hours away from Warsaw.
- Accommodation in a 3 room apartment /double room with a view of the lake
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner for you and your child): vegan and vegetarian meals prepared with the highest quality ingredients. For children ( option with meat )
- Daily yoga practice and short lectures on topics (healthy emotional life, stress management techniques, calm mind) more information to be linked to pdf
- Daily Creative program for children for approx. 4-5 hours in the spirit of Montessori/Waldorff,
- 2 workshops for mothers (life balance, work with beliefs about motherhood)
- Meditation for mothers seeking professional inspiration
- Evening relaxation and relaxation techniques for mothers
- 1 Care treatment in the forest Spa
- Unlimited access to the sauna
- Unlimited herbal tea, water, coffee
- Yoga mats, towels, hair dryer, WiFi
Organisational costs and care of organisers
The price does not include
Transport, additional massages, consultations
We will live in a beautiful and intimate place in Warmia and Mazury, less than 3 hours away from Warsaw. We will have a fully equipped kitchen, sauna and boat at our disposal. In the dining room: a turntable and a fireplace. For children there will be a space to play, a private beach, a playground and a beautiful forest encouraging to walk and practice mindfulness.