Retreat for mums and kids
8.02-15.02 / 15.02-22.02
During a retreat with BreatheMama in Thailand you will stay in the beautiful secluded area of Koh Samui Island and we will take care of your child so that you can relax, strengthen your body, practice yoga, meditate, participate in inspiring workshops.
You will come back with a new perspective and experience unforgettable moments with your child.
Reawaken your dreams. Start a year full of power and new opportunities to spend good time with your child.
The price includes
- 7 nights/6 days in a beautiful and intimate resort on the Koh Samui island
- Accommodation in a private bungalow (two-room bungalow)
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner for you and your child): vegan and vegetarian meals prepared with the highest quality ingredients. For children (option with meat)
- Daily yoga practice and short lectures on topics (healthy emotional life, stress management techniques, calm mind)
- Daily Creative program for children for approx. 4-5 hours in the spirit of Montessori/Waldorff,
- 2 workshops for mothers (life balance, work with beliefs about motherhood)
- Meditation for mothers seeking professional inspiration
- Evening relaxation and relaxation techniques for mothers
- 1 Thai massage treatment included in the package
- Unlimited access to sauna
- Unlimited herbal tea, water, coffee
- Yoga mats, towels, hair dryer, WiFi
Organisational costs and care of organisers
The price does not include
Transport, additional massages, consultations
We will live in a family and intimate resort, which will be entirely at the disposal of the BreatheMama participants.
Nidra Yoga Teacher Training Course
For mums/parents who want to come with their children, childcare is provided
Are you ready to become a Nidra Yoga teacher?
During the week-long teacher training course you will learn the tools to start teaching.
Nidra Yoga is a tool – a method that teaches conscious relaxation. It is a silencing method that initiates a journey into oneself. The result of this practice is a state of relaxation, a sense of integration and inner peace, regardless of the reality around us. Combination of theory and practice, which will give a reliable basis (or broaden the current one) to conduct the classes on your own.
This is a very practical tool/method for mothers who want to learn techniques that help conscious relaxation or for mothers who want to gain new qualifications.
No prior experience required
You’ll find out what Yoga Nidra is.
You will get to know the benefits of the practice
You will understand how important it is to relax.
You will get a practical tool for stress management
You will learn basic Asanas, breathing techniques, dynamic meditation
You will learn how to lead a group and individual clients
You will learn how to tailor classes to individual customer needs.
You will receive Yoga Nidra recordings, music and other tools to support your practice.
You’ll learn how to moderate the voice, words, time.
Teacher Astrea (certified Yoga Alliance international teacher trainer)
If you are interested and want to know more details, please write to us. Number of places limited